Moksha is constantly looking for support to continue its efforts in promoting Indian culture and heritage. You can help us in the following ways:-
You can just send a donation by sending a cheque or the cash for your chosen amount. Please send your donations to the address on our Contact Us page.
- Sponsor Us-
We are constantly looking for companies to sponsor us in order for us sustain our efforts to promote Indian culture. If you wish to sponsor us by becoming affiliated to Moksha, please send us an e-mail and we can then discuss further arrangements.
- Sponsor an Event-
If you are interested in a specific event we are hosting or performing in, please contact us immediately and we can discuss arrangements.
You can contact us by either e-mail or phone. All contact is welcome.
Phone: 07980 955 413 (Rishi Banerjee)
If you are interested in hiring MOKSHA for a programme/performance, then please contact us as soon as possible. MOKSHA can perform for both Bengali and non Bengali audiences with interesting experimental projects on a diverse range of music:-
- Bengali Music: Rabindrasangeet (Tagore’s songs), Atulprasad, Rakanikanta, DL Roy, Puratani, Bengali Folk, Nazrul Geeti (Songs of Kazi Nazrul Islam)
- Classical: Bhajans, Geet, Sanskrit Stotras
- Modern: Modern Bengali, Hindi (Greatest Hits etc.)
- Variety Show: Song and Dance Shows based on different styles of music and dance of India
- Dance Drama Productions: We mainly perform dance dramas written by Rabindranath Tagore. These can be performed traditionally or experimental, adapted versions. All have English narration.